Sunday, February 21, 2010

Type my love, won't you type my love

Ever since dabbling in a bit of creative designing, I have fallen in love with the use of typography in its simplest forms to create a strong, but beautiful statement.

Typography isn't just a simple use of words to spell out sentences.
It has finally been recognized as a form of beauty in it's own right.

Think TGIF's "LOVE" structure and you'll know what I'm talking about.


I've always been a HUGE sucker for stationery, and I'm sure, our wedding will have alot of DIY-ed stationery made by yours truly.

Just looking at the different ways typography is used to make a simple picture look oh-so-gorgeous.. it just makes my DNA start to bubble with excitement.


All pictures taken from 100 Layer Cake

Let's see just how far I can run with this Stationery Dream of mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment