Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cotton Candy Love

Remember how I've always talked about my superb fetish for paper goods and stationery?

Well, I have finally found a local avenue to purchase all my paper LOVES at a pocket-friendly price - sit up and say 'Hello!' to my new found BFF, Cotton Candy Island!

Enough of lurking around those chi-chi stationary and scrapbooking stores, scrummaging for discounted items... I can now purchase all the beautiful craft items in the comfort of my home as I excitedly await for their arrival at my doorstep.Check out this delicious brown paper with oh-so-vintage thread and button details!

Pictures from Cotton Candy Island

Packing your wedding favours, sending this out as a wedding invite... or even use it to pack Thank You gifts for your wedding helpers! Beautiful packaging really does accentuate the thoughtfulness of your gift :)

But this is next product is my favourite one of all and it just makes me DNA tingle with excitement - STAMP COLLECTIONS!

Picture of "Lovely Animals" stamp collection

What other shops are selling you for $30+, Cotton Candy Island is only selling at *hyperventilates* $12.50!

O-M-G.
I'm sorry. As you can tell I really love my stationery, my fiancee can be proof to that fact + my gargantuan box stocked full of stationery and crafting materials.

What amazed me about these stamp collections is that they come in Fairy, Mountain Birds, Pussycat, Jewelery..... and many many more. I am so gushing right now.

And better yet, they sell special ink stamps to allow you to do stuff like this:


Step aside BK wraps and artisan table mats... and welcome the dawning of the new era of adorable and affordable table setting ideas!

Open your eyes and crafting minds to incredible ways to beautify your house... and also, a personal way to decorate your wedding (i.e. favours, cards, menus...)

Stationery heaven........... oh my new found love :)))

All you need is a perfect excuse to buy these Cotton Candy-ed lovelies and you will be well on your way to craft heaven.

2 comments:

  1. you don't even need an excuse to buy them!
    you buy them, then you have an excuse to make stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete